- Extend Grabber over bulb and gently lower onto the bulb.
- Turn Handle at bottom of Handle Section-1 in the direction of unscrewing until bulb is free of chandelier and can be safely lowered to user.
- Replace bulb and secure new bulb firmly into Grabber.
- Raise HBC and lower new bulb into place.
- Rotate Handle in tightening direction until snug.
Down Facing Bulbs
- Insert Grabber into top of Geared Driver receptor and use for many bulbs.
- You can also use Drive Spindle on the Driver Section to attach cups, baskets or any other existing bulb changing technology or utility attachments (dusting, painting, etc,) that have a standard threaded receptor.